Pages

The Lacquer Legion: Lucky

Friday, March 28, 2014
As always, this too non-specific topics are giving my a hard time. I know that the reason behind it is St. Patrick day, but I didn't want to go with a green, gold and clover. Every time I tried to think about a nail art, Daft punk's Get Lucky song kept playing in my head. After I found the cover art for the single, I just knew it would transfer beautifully to my nails, so I did just that!



You know that feeling when you just feel too bad to do this extra step on your nail art? That every step is good enough on it's own? This is what I like to call an "Evolving Manicure". My base color- Ga-de Peach sorbet (that you can actually see only on my thumb) is very gorgeous on it's own, and the gradient  (using Ga-de Tangerine and Life 299) can pass for a nail art every day. I did the shape of the sun using OPI German-icure, and added the silhouettes with Ga-de Black swan.



I'm interested to see what everyone else did today, and how many of them didn't stick to the green :)


No comments:

Post a Comment