Pages

From day to night in a simple twist

Monday, March 24, 2014
When I've noticed that my tips are starting to break, I realized I need to shorten my nails again. But it felt like such a shame to give up this length, so I decided to use it before I lose it. I came up with an idea for a subtle, office appropriate manicure, with some bright, flashy inner tips. This way I can keep it appropriate, but don't feel all sweet and soft for a long time.


I went with 3 coats of Ga-de Angelina, so I can reach opacity, and on top I added OPI Pirouette My Whistle in a dabbed coat, just to add this little something extra.
I didn't want to color on my inner tip to affect the look of my normal manicure, so just so I'll be on the safe side, I painted a coat of white polish, Wow 350, before applying Ga-de Tangerine.



I had so much fun wearing this manicure, and I just loved the looks on people faces when they saw the inner side as well. I will defiantly be doing more double sided manicures in the near future!


2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm painting inside the nail, I've never thought of that! I just shortened my nails so today isn't a good time but i've got to give that a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've honestly didn't hear about it? Search for louboutin manicure, it's all started from there!

      Delete